Thursday 14 May 2015

Albarracin Hot Hot Hot

Another view
Mama said that Albarracin had been named the prettiest town in Spain.  All I can tell you is it's HOT.  It's steep and it's hot.  All I wanted to do was sit in the bar and look at Youtube and they put me on a bicycle and dragged me into town
Another Hill
 They made me walk up all the hills as well.
Another building
I did get a glass of fizzy water.  I have never had bubbles before and I like them.  They tickle my mouth.  I also got a cake.
Another wall
Daddy put the air-con on in the van for the first time and Mama said that it was nice and cool at 29 degrees.  Daddy said it is above forty outside.  Oh and it's windy too.  I don't like the wind.  The campsite here is really nice and I have my own bathroom with a bath in it and it's nice and clean and cool.
We are heading upto my Tatie Suzy's and Tonton David's wedding in the South of France so we have to get a move on.  I can't wait to see them again.  I really liked her cat.  My great uncle Joe is coming too and I am so happy.  The only thing is that Mama says we will have to travel early in the morning now that it is so hot and I just don't want to get out of bed.

Let me sleeeeeeep


2 comments:

  1. This is a case for the RSPCC if ever I saw one! Don't worry little man, it is exceptionally hot where you are at the moment - it was even on the news, so we know how hot you are feeling! Here it is 22°C in the shade but we have the wind. Hopefully, it will be sunny, calm and warm - but we will be seeing you, so it doesn't really matter about the weather. xxxxxx Tatie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had bubbles before, Junior? So, I guess you've never been in the tub after Mama has stuffed you with her refried beans, then? Hope you survive the extreme heat and all that hill climbing.

    Lots of love,
    guj

    ReplyDelete

Joe loves to get post (and presents) and post