Wednesday 11 September 2013

TEETHING WONDER WINGS

Mummy says 'he's teething' quite a lot.  Even when I'm not.  Usually, it is when she has annoyed me and I am fed up - not teething.  Or she has kept me awake at night - rustling about the house like a burglar.  Or she has dragged me to some arts and crafts thing when I wanted to sit at a pavement café and watch the world go by.  Anyhow, on the rare occasion that I am teething, these chicken wings work wonders.

Is that a pink bib with fairies on?

Rub Organic Chicken Wings with lemon juice and roast at 180 for about half an hour.  When cool get Mummy to break the wing tips off and discard and then remove the small bone from the second joint.  Chomp and make crooning noises whilst rubbing chicken grease into the newly washed hair of your mother as she bends down to pick up the bits from the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe loves to get post (and presents) and post