Saturday 28 March 2015

Flat out in Fuengirola

Mama says I can only throw stones in the water
 We have an apartemente.  I like to say apartemente.  Over and over again.  It is lovely.  I don't want to go back to live in a camper van.  We have 3 bedrooms and a big terrace and I can run from room to room and slide on the marble floors.  Mama spent an age putting all the little statues away.  It's a shame as I would like to play with them.  It has been raining loads.
Storm drain poowee
 Mama has been grumpy about the weather.  It has been cold too.  I have been wearing 2 jumpers and it rained for nearly a week.
Look at all this rain
But yesterday the sun came out and for the first time in ages we spent the day on the beach.  I got sand in my bottom.  We went in the sea and I saw a lizard.  Not in the sea.
Blue skies
We keep exploring round town.  There is so much to see and so many playgrounds.  Our apartemente is between Los Boliches and Fuengirola next to the Feria ground where Nona is parked.  Mama goes to see her every day and I kiss her wing and tell her I miss her.

Hanging out with a couple of statues
 Mama goes on a bit about the colour of paintwork.  Watch out Nona she might paint you yellow.
Yellow paint
 Daddy likes churros and chocolate.  There is a great cafe next to us which serves them.  I do like fried food.  They do some great fried fish here too.
Look how happy daddy is
 Unfortunately I fell asleep during one of the best fish meals at El Choco in Los Boliches.
Being carried out
 There is a market here on Saturdays and on Tuesdays.  Saturday is a flea market but I didn't see any fleas.  I kept looking after Mama had told me.
Looking for fleas
 Granddad Geoffers and Grandma Brenda are coming on Tuesday.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe loves to get post (and presents) and post