Wednesday 25 March 2015

Going Mad in Benalmadena

The hotel
 So we finally get here and spend ages driving around for somewhere to stay.  Mama wants to free camp and Daddy says we will smell after 4 days so Mama books a fancy hotel and we have a party.
Caught up in parade
 This is not the party by the way.  This is someone else's party and we got caught up in it.  Anyhow, Mama has the bright idea to go up in a chair lift.  She knows I hate flying and she is scared of heights so I don't know what she was thinking of.
Going loco
I cried all the way to the top and Mama said she was going to be sick.  It was nice when we got there.  They had a bird show.
Big Bird

Another big bird
 They had some really really big birds which they said lived in Spain.  One was a vulture.  It was Enormous.  I had a good time on the way down but Mama still didn't look too good.
Coming down to earth
 My Aunties are really nice.  They always bring me really nice presents and we always eat really nice food.  They took us for somelovely tapas.
My fabulous aunties
 I got Aunty Jayne to come in the pool with me and then we went and ate lots of little shells together and some rice.
Having a dip
 Mama always goes a little bit mad round Aunty Jayne.  Aunty Jayne says that's because they've known each other for 42 years.

What's going on here?

1 comment:

  1. I think the last picture is of someone playing the spoons with frying pans in a high wind - no? Big kisses for a not-so-small man now. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tatie S

    ReplyDelete

Joe loves to get post (and presents) and post