Monday, 22 February 2016

Little Yogis


Mama thought that since we were staying Fuengirola for 3 months that I should do some yoga lessons and some swimming lessons.  So this is my mate Monica.  https://almayogablog.wordpress.com/una-clase-de-hatha-yoga/ She comes twice a week and spends 20 minutes with me and then Mama has her lesson.  I really look forward to Monica coming.  I like to chat to her.  Mama says less chatting, more yogoing.
The first thing she does is ask me to choose a word and to take a deep breath and sing the word.
Monica picks words like sun and moon and sea.  When it's my turn to pick a word, I like to sing fire truck or digger and last week I chose dirt.
Singing my words
Having a snooze
 I do a great relaxation with Monica.  Sometimes Mama thinks I've fallen asleep.  She asks me why I can't do some relaxation at six in the morning.
Me and my cat
Then I do all kinds of animals.  I like the lion best because I get to roar with my tongue out.  I do a cobra and a bee and a butterfly and a cat and a fish and an eagle.  I keep asking for a bear but apparently there isn't one.
The boat
There is also a boat and a bridge.
The bridge
 But this one is my favourite because I made it up ages ago.  It is my own design and I think I might call it the firetruck.
The firetruck

Big as a house
Small as a mouse
 I do a little bit of wriggling but then I say Namaste and daddy takes me to the park.








2 comments:

  1. Haaa my little yogi man, Joe, you are doing sooo well practising yoga, you are a true yogi who loves fire trucks :-) A big hug Joe and I am going to miss you when you get on the road again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica. Will miss you too xxx

      Delete

Joe loves to get post (and presents) and post