Wednesday 14 August 2013

I love Fiona

Fiona
I don't know what it is about her but I am obsessed with Fiona.  I can't say' Mummy' yet or 'Daddy' but I can say 'Dog' and I can say 'Lager' and now I can say 'Fiona' .  (At a push I can also give you the recipe in Swedish for meatballs.)   She lives in Nana's hallway and I rush to see her when I get up in the morning calling 'Fiona, Fiona'.  She sometimes answers back but when she does, it doesn't half sound like Mummy putting on a squeaky voice.
I do love Mummy but there is something about Fiona.  Yesterday afternoon I blew her nose and I thought this was the funniest thing which has happened all day. And then this morning she kissed me ...................


Me and Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe loves to get post (and presents) and post