Thursday 10 October 2013

One Small Step for Man

Me holding Nana up
Nana has spent the last 2 weeks trying to get me to walk by myself.  She has been very encouraging but I just haven't felt like it.  Walking takes so much thinking - it makes my toes curl.  Anyway, I have discovered that if I don't think about it, I can walk alone.  Herewith my first few steps...........

It makes it a bit difficult for Mummy to film though.
 
Enough of that.  I have now moved on to bigger and better things.

Except I have to tolerate this silly hat




And I love this cycling malarkey.  I spent all afternoon ringing Daddy's bell.  I nearly fell asleep on the way home which is why there is that handy looking pad in front.  Mummy is complaining of a sore bottom.  My bottom is fine thank you very much.
 
Mummy seems to consider herself a bit of a food critic so I thought I would also give it a go so here is a short clip of a pomegranate tasting.
 

2 comments:

  1. tell mum to buy some diapers for herself, that'll do it for her sore bottom net time she decides to ride a bike!

    ReplyDelete

Joe loves to get post (and presents) and post