Friday 13 February 2015

A day out in Guadalest

Lurking in Guadalest
 
I was so happy to see Nanny and Ganggang.  And they were happy to see me.  We went to visit a village in the mountains called Guadalest and I liked it there.
A picture taken by Nana where she got all 3 of us in.  Just
  I did a bit of rock climbing and hung about a church quite a bit until Mama said she was bored and made me move.

The Church


The Church.  The Light

Nana found a house with a donkey and a pig and a goat in it.
The goat


And I fell and bumped my knee on the cobbles.  

My sorely knee
 Mama went on a bit about the light and then we drove home.
The light


1 comment:

  1. Is ya Mama running out of steam then, Junior?

    Lots of love,
    guj

    ReplyDelete

Joe loves to get post (and presents) and post